Mutton kheema curry
Monday, May 21, 2007

INGREDIENTS
1.Mutton kheema-1 cup
2.Onion-1 small
3.Ginger/garlic paste-3 paste
4.Tomato-1
5.Chilli powder-1 spoon
6.garam masala-1 spoon
7.Curry leaves
8.Coriander leaves
9.Tumeric powder-1/2 spoon
METHOD
Wash mutton thoroughly with a strainer ang marinate it with salt chilli powder,tumeric,ginger garlic paste and salt for 2 hours.In a frying pan drizzle with oil,when hot add onions .When turns transparent add tomato and add the marinated mutton kheema.Add some water to it and close the lid.Now add little garam masala to it. After fully cooked add coriander leaves to garnish.
This can be served for chappati or dosa.


15 comments:
Easy and delicious dish P!! Mouthwatering.
Oh...thanq so much...yes very easy but delicious
Hi Ramya,
Excellent pa...Try combo with green peas with that kheema,,,gives you rich look too...
It is my hubby's favourite too..Nice presentation with onion rings :))...
hi usha,
thnq so much .I will surely try that out....
that is one delicious looking dish. yummy!
Hey Priar's nice recipe I like you r picture too :)
Mutton Kurma looks delicious!!!!
www.themistressofspices.wordpress.com
Hi mandira,
welcome to my blog.Thank u .
Hi jeena,
thank u :))
I thought of giving step by step procedure but no patience....
Hi aruna,
welcome to my blog.Thank u so much.
I love this a lot....My family's favorite one...easy one too...
Hi sukanya,
yeah easy one but very tasty....
Beautiful presentation P. I make it the same way too but with some peas in it. My hubby who is on my side is already mouthwatering seeing your pic.
Priar,
Am first time here..thanks for visiting my site..what delcious looking dishes you have! All from Tamil cuisine?
will visit regularly to know about your cuisine..
viagra sample herbal viagra reviews order viagra online free viagra in the uk viva viagra song can women take viagra viagra generique marijuana and viagra viagra overdose buy viagra in london england generic viagra india new viagra viagra uk cheap purchase buy problems with viagra
Post a Comment