Spinach with dhal
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Hi guys,hope u all r doing gr8 in blogging by posting yummy yummy recipes.
I am posting very simple recipe today but very nutritous one.I like spinach kootu with puli kuzhambu.I like this combination a lot.Among green veges spinach is a good source of iron and calcium.
Method.
Wash spinach thoroughly and chop it finely.Now cook 1/4 cup of toor dhal and keep in aside.If u need more kootu increase ur toor dhal.Now in a kadai pour 1 tsb of oil,when hot add urad dhal,mustard and i red chilli.When it spulters,add chopped spinach.Saute for a while and add little water .Once its cooked add salt and toor dhal.Kootu is ready to serve.


15 comments:
Delicious shobana.. hope you are doing good.! Loved this version. I used to pressure cook the spinach also with toor dhal, it will get mashed a lot, also the colour will disappear.. this is a good way of cooking, thanks dear!:)
simple and yummy kootu. i too love this with vatha kulambhu.
yummmmmmm yummmmmmm...looks so delicious, shobana!!...healthy food too!
wow..ramya i too luv pulikulambu and kootu made in pasi paruppu...i am crazy abt it..i m happy we sing(k) the same...
Tasty dish Shobana....nice vibrant color :)
Mine is slightly watery, combination with puli kuzhambu is superb!
அருமையாக இருக்கும் ஷோபனா.
i too prepared this last week but with channa dal..tastes yumm and more heakthy too..gr8 recipe
Just simple curry like this, looks prefect and healthy..
Easy to make, but like you said,its so nutritious.
Hi dear,
Please collect ur award from my blog!
iron and fibre rich dish......this looks really appetizing
Thanks for visiting my blog....
u hv a lovely space too...Yummy n healthy dal..
hi , It looks nice..I too love to eat keerai kootu with pulikulambu..Lovely post :)
Shobana... Kootu isyummy.. i like the spinach dal too...
Blog header is really nice...
Do visit my blog when time permit.s...
Post a Comment