Poricha kulambu
Friday, August 8, 2008

Ingredients
1.Onion-1
2.Tomato-1
3.Drumstick-1
4.Ginger/garlic paste-1 spoon
5.Curry leaves
6.Dhania powder-2 spoon
7.Chilli powder-2 spoon
8.salt
9.Fennel seeds
10.Coconut paste-4 spoon
Method
Cut onion and tomato finely and keep it aside.Now in a kadai add oil when hot add fennel seeds.When it spulters add onion and fry till till turns transparent.Now add tomato and drumstick.Add water and close the lid.Let it cook for some time.Now add chilli powder,dhania powder and salt.When oil oozes out add cocnut paste and cook for 5 mins.Poricha kulambu is ready to serve.
This goes well with rice and dosa:).


12 comments:
wow... nice entry... loooks yummy & delicious...
kulambu looks great with hot rice...according to me nio sidedish veg required for me..
check my blog.. surprice is there...
I am yearning for drumsticks :(
Sounds really easy to make. Drumsticks always add a nice taste to any dish, don't you think???
Drumstick kulambu..umm looks so yummy...lovely
I am big fan of poricha kuzhambu. I made it recently. Looks so good.
Wow...this looks yummy! The colour of the gravy looks rich and inviting.
Wow it looks gr8 and tasty too.
I have a suprise waiting for u in my blog check it out.
Lovely curry it looks yummy. :-)
That kuzhambu looks so good - yummy recipe.
Post a Comment