»

Rajma masala

 Saturday, January 10, 2009





Usually I prepare different masalas for my fav pulka as side dish. One of the best hot pair of pulka is Rajma masala. The masala made my hubby's friends to put a situation to ask for the receipe when they had dinner at my home. Do you ever like Rajma masala -- of course - here you go.




Ingredients

1.Rajma-1 cup
2.Onion-1
3.Tomato-1
4.Chilli powder-2 tsb
4.Coriander powder-2 tsb
5.Cummin powder-1 tsb
6.Coriander
7.GG paste


Recipe

Soak rajma bean overnight and pressure cook it for 2 whistle and keep it aside.
In a kadai add oil, when hot add ground onion. Stir onion until it's raw smell get rid of it. Then, add GG(Ginger/Garlic) paste stir for a while then add tomato puree.
Now, add the dry spices. Finally, add cooked rajma. Cook it in sim for 5 mins. Garnish it with coriander leaves!!




I like to contribute this recipe to the event My Legume Love Affair,Seventh Helping hosted by hosted by Srivalli
and hosted by Susan.

9 comments:

Srivalli,  January 11, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

such a lovely curry..looks great Ramya!

FH,  January 11, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Yum Yum!! I made it 2 weeks ago with that lovely Kashmiri Rajma! :))

Sum Raj,  January 11, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

looks great with roties...delicious

Cilantro,  January 12, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Delicious curry. I make them for chappatis too.

Suganya,  January 19, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Nice and healthy curry. YUM!

Cynthia,  January 20, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

This is one of my favourite beans but I have never had it this way.

Raks,  January 25, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

Picture looks so good,tempting,never tried making before! Thanks for sharing:)

Rajee,  February 14, 2009 at 2:02 AM  

delicious curry for chappati. Your baby is so cute

Post a Comment