I am back.....
Monday, April 14, 2008

Hi guys,
Hope all of u are doing well. I came back to India for my delivery. God has blessed us with a cute little princess sathini….both of us are doing good. She is occupying all my day but it’s a great pleasure in spending time with her.So I like to start with mouth watering non veg dish sura puttu that my mom prepared for me…
Sura puttu
Ingredients
1.Sura(shark)-500 gm
2.Onion-2
3.Tumeric-1 spoon
4.Coriander powder-2 spoon
5.Chilli powder-2 spoon
6.Salt
7.Garlic-3 cloves
Method
Boil shark in water and add a pinch tumeric powder to it.Close the lid and let it cook for 10 mins.Now drain the water and remove all bones from it and shredd the shark and smash it with chilli powder,coriander powder , salt and keep it aside.Now in a kadai add oil and fry the oinions till it turns transparent.Now add garlic and fry for a while ,now add the prepared shark to it.Fry for a while and garnish it with coriander leaves.


11 comments:
Congrats on your princess..This is the first time am visiting ur blog..Nice recipes..Love ur sura puttu recipe
Congrats dear!Thanks for stopping by!love ur blog too!!!!sura puttu looks so yumm,,,
BTW I love nayagan and bharathiraja's movies too
Congratulations!!! Send you and the princess lots of hugs!
Congratulations dear. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Congragulations.
Never had this dish. Looks great.
Congrats on your new arrival!
Wow,Congratulations! All the best to you and your daughter.
trupti
Congrats. Sura puttu looks so good. Enjoy the motherhood.
Radha
Congrats dear. Hope you are enjoying her company. Viji
Hey congratulations ...I'm bit late to say that I guess but today is my first visit to your blog...hope you are having great time now...and your blog is really gud & all the pictures are adorable....keep going
Hi Ramya!
Congrats!!!! For this puttu you can put more garlic pods which will enhance the taste of the dish.It is also good for the lactation of the mother. Do take care!
Post a Comment