»

7 facts about me!

 Wednesday, August 1, 2007



Hi friends,
I am back!!!
I was bit busy these week so couldnt blog .I was suprised that i am tagged by ushaprashanth.I am sorry usha i was not able to respond to u immedietly.This is my meme

1.I am a professional degree holder from Tanjore held up in US after marriage. Basically I am a very sensitive person before marriage but after coming abroad I have become more matured and take everything in a easy going pace.
2.I am a gluttonous eater of cakes and icecream. Since I am little bit weight conscious I have stopped eating it.
3.I like to go to temples but after coming here it is bit tough. My hometown is famous for it. I have visited almost all the temples in tanjore. But very much eager to visit the temples in Kumbakonam.
4.I love to wear silk sarees, have a good collection of it. Yes…. of course the matching jewellery for it.
5.I came into this blogging world thru my friend Usha .I njoy blogging and I am learning many new things here.
6.I like to make new dishes and eagerly wait for my hubby’s comment :). I jus love non-vegetarian dishes a lot than vegetarian.
7.My favourite god is vinayagar.so whenever I go to new places I like to buy ganapati idols.

10 comments:

FH,  August 1, 2007 at 6:41 AM  

Hi Priar,good to read your MeMe.Slik sarres with matching jewelry!! Sounds like one of my aunts!:))

USHA,  August 1, 2007 at 8:08 AM  

Hi Ramya,.

Good to see your post after longtime...Interesting to knowlot of new things about you..

Thanks for honouring me....actually i felt very comfort and soothing here in blog..so thought let me also introduce you that happiness....thats it...

Anonymous,  August 1, 2007 at 8:41 AM  

Nice to know you Priar....good read

ushaprashanth,  August 1, 2007 at 10:07 AM  

Hi ramya!
Nice to know about you! Hope to see you a lot from now onwards! Thanks for writing about yourself!

Jyothi,  August 1, 2007 at 1:08 PM  

Hi Priar, very interesting meme. Good to know about you. Have a great day.

Sia,  August 1, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

wow u r from tanjaore? thats good to know:) i too want to visit kumbakonam some day.
by the way how many sarees do u have?;)

Srivalli,  August 1, 2007 at 10:45 PM  

nice reading your meme sena...

Srivalli
www.cooking4allseasons.blogspot.com

Cynthia,  August 3, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

It is a pleasure learning about you. Welcome back.

Kribha,  August 29, 2007 at 7:49 AM  

Hi Priar,
Nice to know more about you. Awaiting your dishes.

Post a Comment